We are Looking for a Network Engineer to join our fast growing business. The successful candidate must have some of the following experience:
- Linux system administration (Debian and Redhat)
- Physical (Cabling, Crimping, Patching)
- Mikrotik Routers
- Ubiquiti Equipment • Siklu P2P Links
- Ceregon P2P Links
- Wimax and LTE
- L2tp, Eoip, VPN, VPLS, OSPF
- Voip Platforms • Databases (MySQL, Redis)
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Working with load balancers, caching layers and real-time event processing
- Firewalls (Cisco, Juniper, Linux/*BSD)
- Cisco Certification CCNA or above
- 5 Years experience working in a similar environment
- Full IOM / UK Driving License
Working in an energetic, fast paced environment, you’ll have a ‘can do’ attitude and be able to show initiative and the ability to learn quickly. We are constantly evolving, so you’ll get to use all the latest tools and influence which are adopted for wider use.
You will take part in an on-call rota providing 24/7 support and you will be interacting with our customers, suppliers, contractors, senior management and directors and therefore excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines and flexible hours are essential. Our customers trust us with their sensitive data: You must be able to pass Government Security Vetting.
Applicants’ Privacy Notice.