No landline? No problem!
At home and at work, we have come to rely on a good internet connection. It enables families to connect across the globe, means you can catch up on all the latest TV shows or even hunt for your dream job from the comfort of home.
For many people on the Isle of Man, traditional broadband just isn’t possible due to the distance they live from the fixed-line network.
BlueWave Communications has introduced an exciting, innovative product that delivers fast or super-fast broadband through the airwaves direct to your home. No landline required and we promise to provide exceptional customer service every step of the way.
Who is it for?
- Isle of Man residents needing fast or super-fast access to the Internet without a landline
- Customers living too far from the exchange to receive quick broadband or current users of satellite/dongle based broadband
- Anyone requiring unlimited telephone calls to local and UK landlines
- Users worried about running up bills, or going over usage limits
For many people on the Isle of Man, traditional broadband just isn’t possible due to the distance they live from the fixed-line network. Or it might be that you just don't want to pay for a landline when you don't use it.
We live on the Island too and suffer from these issues, so a few years ago BlueWave introduced an innovative product delivering broadband internet through the airwaves - directly to homes - all around the Island. No landline required and covering previously hard to reach locations.
We're constantly upgrading and growing our network, if we don't service your area currently it doesn't mean we won't do soon. Give us a shout if you're interested and we'll pop you on our list and let you know when we pop up near you.
Our broadband packages
The not so small print...
- Excludes premium hotspot locations including the Steam Packet vessels.
- Users wishing to make frequent heavy use of BitTorrent, file-sharing or other heavy activity will wish to consider alternative options.
- We employ active traffic management on our broadband network to keep everything operating quickly for everyone. It's only fair that we don't let the activities of a handfull of users affect the performance for everyone.
- Package speeds are maximums obtainable at off-peak times. Service speeds can and do fluctate by design. It's important to understand the difference between our service and others which may be more suitable.